Well, I started it around two years ago. And in two years I lost around 10 kg (22 lbs). So on average only 5 kg/year. It’s great. But not really.
I think I can do better. Even though it seem to be too late to set goals in March (usually in January right?). But whatever 🙂
I want to get in shape and get stronger.
My current weight is around 105 kg (230 lbs).
My current 5×5 personal record is:
- Squat: 95 kg (209 lbs)
- Overhead Press: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Dead lifts: 130 kg (286 lbs)
- Bench press: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Barbell row: 60 kg (132 lbs)
I know that it’s really bad. I am very weak. I still can’t do a single pull-ups.
So, my target weight for this year is 95 kg (210 lbs).
My 5×5 target (around 15% increase):
- Squat: 110 kg (242 lbs)
- Overhead Press: 57.5 kg (126 lbs)
- Dead lifts: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Bench press: 90 kg (198 lbs)
- Barbell row: 70 kg (154 lbs)
And hopefully this year I will be able to do a single pull ups 🤞
Let’s do this correctly 🙂